Hello and Welcome to my website.
My name is Glenny Morgan and I provide counselling, life coaching and supervision in Carmarthenshire. I hope to provide information on the following pages about myself and answer any queries you may have.
I changed careers from nursing to counselling as I wanted to be able to provide confidential support and empower clients, to find their own solutions to issues and problems with improving their quality of life. I work in collaboration with you as I have found that this can help raise self-esteem and confidence for clients enabling them to move forward.
I work with adults as well as children and young people. Currently, I am employed as a schools counsellor and I also have a private practice. My special interest is in working creatively with children and young people as I have found I have a real affinity with this group. This can also be a very powerful way to work with adults in some cases.
I am committed to continuing my professional development and I attend regular study days.
- I am trained in an integrative model (which means I work in a variety of ways).
- I am an accredited member of NCS ( MNCS accred) National Counselling Society.
- I have a BA Hons in Counselling.
- I have a Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling Children and Young People.
- I have an Advanced Diploma in Clinical Supervision.
- I have a Diploma in Therapeutic Coaching
- I hold a Fusion Therapeutice Coaching Diploma and am a Certified Therapist Coach
- I hold current and full Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- I hold a current enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service ( DBS).
- I am registered on the Data Control Register.
Counselling can be a rewarding and worthwhile investment in yourself, however, it can also expose emotions and thoughts which can feel overwhelming and difficult at times. My aim is to accompany you on your journey of discovery, by working in an adaptable way which supports and encourages you to find your own solutions to any issues that may be worrying you. I will utilise my skills to tailor interventions to meet your particular needs in a safe, confidential and non-judgemental environment, where you can feel comfortable being yourself. Helping you to gain insights and understanding into what’s troubling you and improving your resilience and confidence.